About the University
Vinnitsa National Medical University is named after MI Pirogov. The university is founded in 1921. University is recognized by MCI and WHO.
Approximately 15-20 academic conferences are held each year.
The university has 780 computers of which 680 are used for scientific purposes. There are 32 computer labs and 14.2 computer systems per 100 students. Total area of 80,896.5 sq.m. has educational and laboratories which includes institute of rehabilitation for disabled, classrooms, library, research centers, research clinic etc.
The university has the library with the book fund of approximately 560 thousand editions. There are reading rooms which can accommodate 500 students. There are 4 canteens, 5 cafes and one student cafe.