About the University
The University of Lausanne is located in Lausanne, Switzerland. The university was founded in 1537. It is a public university with around 15,000 students and 3,000 employees who study and work at the university. Around 1,500 international students attend a university that has a wide curriculum including exchange programs with world-renowned universities.
The campus is of individual buildings with a park and arboretum in between. The library of the university also serves as the eating hall and is centrally located.
The University comprises seven faculties:
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Biology and Medicine
- Faculty of Business and Economics also called
- HEC Lausanne
- Faculty of Geosciences and Environment
- Faculty of Law, Criminal Justice, and Public
- Administration, including the Swiss Graduate School of Public Administration
- Faculty of Social and Political Sciences
- Faculty of Theology and Religious Studies
Tuition Fees: 1,150 EUR/year.