About the University
The University of Groningen is a university in the city of Groningen, Netherland. It is a public research university and was founded in 1614, is the second-oldest university in the Netherlands.
There are eleven faculties, nine graduate schools, 27 research centers and institutes, and around 175-degree programs that the university offers.
The libraries of the universities are in three locations: the main one at the city center, one in the Zernike Campus, and one in the faculty of medicine, which includes books and online material for students.
The faculties of the university include-
- Faculty of Economics and Business
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Theology and Religious Studies
- Faculty of Philosophy
- Faculty of Behavioural and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Medical Sciences
- Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Faculty of Spatial Sciences
The fees are around 32,000 EUR per year.