About the University
The Trakia University is a university in the city of Stara Zagora in Bulgaria. It was named after the historical region of Thrace. It is a public university and was established in 1995.
There are four educational and qualification degrees: Specialist, Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D., as well as on programs for qualification and post-graduate training in the system of lifelong education.
The faculties include:
- Faculty of Agriculture with training experimental base
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine with clinics
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Pedagogy
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- Faculty of Economic
- Medical College, Stara Zagora
- Department for information in-service teacher training
- Affiliate- Haskovo
- University Hospital
Tuition Fees: 7000 EURO/Year