About the University
The Medical University of Silesia was founded in 1968 in Katowice. It is the vibrant academic institution in Poland having an interdisciplinary research hub. University of Silesia offers a variety of programs in the specialized field of a study.
The university has well-equipped laboratories, outstanding research programs which actively focuses on educational and scientific development.
The university also offers 70 programme and 240 specializations in every academic year which help the students to meet the challenges across the society and labour market. The institute provides a stimulating learning environment in order to achieve academic ambitions every year.
- The application form will be available on the website https://irk.us.edu.pl/.
- Candidate needs to create an account in the online application system for registration.
- Enter the personal data with valid details.
- Check the validity of required documents and upload the copy of documents legalized by respective authority.
- After getting an invitation letter, pay the application fee visa online payment methods.
- Candidate will get notification via online application system account.