About the University
The Medical University of Lodz was founded as a merger of the Medical University of Lodz and the Military Medical Academy of Lodz in 2002. The university is the largest teaching hospital unit in Poland. It is also the largest European research center.
It is one of the largest public medical university in Poland and its mission is focused on
- Educating students in
- medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, nursing, and in other medicine-related disciplines
- Educating research staff
- Conducting research and scientific activity
- Developing postgraduate programs offer.
Medical in English was initiated in 2003/2004. Around 770 international students attend various programs and over 450 have already graduated. International students may attend various Ph.D. programs as well.
- 6-year medicine: 11200€ for the 1st year, 11000€ / year from the 2nd to the 6th years.
- 5-year dentistry: 13200€ for the1st year, 13000€ / year from the 2nd to the 5th years.
- 3-year nursing: 5700€ for the1st year, 5500€ /year for the 2nd and 3rd year