About the University
Gdansk Medical University is located in Gdansk, Poland, founded in 1945. University has a vision of becoming the leading medical university in Poland and in the world by providing high quality research and education.
Gdansk Medical University is recognized all over the world.
Recognized by following international accreditations:
- Medical Board of California (MBC)
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Medical Council of Thailand (TMC)
- Ministry of Health and Medical Education of the Islamic Republic of Iran
- National Committee on Foreign Medical Education and Accreditation (NCFMEA)
- The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan Ministry of Higher Education & Scientific Research
The campus of Gdansk Medical University has four dormitories with space for about 1000 students, a canteen at student friendly charges, a grocery shop, a photocopy shop and more.
The Gdansk Medical University offers:
- Premedical Course,
- Medicine Doctor Programme,
- Pharmacy Programme,
- Nursing Programme
These programmes are taught in English.